Personal cannabis use should not result in a criminal record.
- A number of prominent organisations now advocate for the decriminalisation of cannabis and other drugs, including the United Nations, the World Health Organization, the Global Commission on Drug Policy and the Royal College of Physicians.
- At an Ask the Ministers event in May 2021, the members of the Panel declared that
"it is just a matter of time"before cannabis is decriminalised in Jersey.
- How is cannabis currently prohibited in Jersey?
- Are Class B and C drugs set to be decriminalised?
- What further reforms are needed?
- Decriminalisation summary.
Page: 20 / 30