Recommendations for Reform.
End Cannabis Prohibition Jersey presents a blueprint for cannabis reform.
Featuring 35 recommendations for reform, categorised under 5 themes:
- Patient Access.
Supporting patients and developing expertise.
- Cannabis Industry.
Maximising the potential of cannabis cultivation.
- Substance Use Strategy.
Addressing drug and alcohol consumption.
Personal cannabis use should not result in a criminal record.
- Towards Regulation.
Cannabis legalisation is inevitable.
View the candidates who stood in the 2022 elections and see where they stand on cannabis reform:
- District 1. St Mary, St Ouen & St Peter
- District 2. St Brelade
- District 3. St John, St Lawrence & Trinity
- District 4. St Helier North
- District 5. St Helier Central
- District 6. St Helier South
- District 7. St Saviour
- District 8. St Clement
- District 9. Grouville & St Martin
- Contact ECPJ by email at: email@example.com
- Read about ECPJ in the news
- What's new on cannabis.org.je
- Follow ECPJ on Twitter
- Join the ECPJ Facebook Group
- Join the JMCPA Facebook Group
- Download the ECPJ Campaign Summary PDF
- Download the PDF Guide to Accessing Medicinal Cannabis
- Visit Cannevi.je
Partnered with Centre Think Tank
Press START to continue.