- Jersey needs a coherent and progressive substance use strategy founded on health and well-being principles to address the high rates of alcohol and drug consumption amongst the population.
- The current approach to substance use is disjointed, with no clear lines of responsibility. Appropriate oversight of this issue should be prioritised by the next Assembly to ensure effective governance.
- Where is the substance use strategy?
- How can we improve oversight of substance use?
- How can we improve the provision of information on substance use?
- Substance Use Strategy summary.
Page: 15 / 30